We're Committed to being a Safe hotel in Campbell, CA
Last Updated: 04/30/2021
The Bristol complies with stringent operational practices for health and safety provided by the State of California and Santa Clara County including usage of PPE, sanitization of high touch surfaces and high temperature laundering practices to name a few. We continue to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to offer our guests and staff the safest environment possible.
- Face coverings are required for all staff and guests in public areas of the hotel.
- All guestrooms have exterior vented heating/cooling systems - no shared air vents between guestrooms!
- Linens are washed at high temperatures and bagged individually after laundering until they placed on the bed.
- Guests have the choice of daily room servicing or opt out of room servicing for their stay.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property and sanitizing products for your belongings can be purchased at the front desk.
We Clean & Sanitize "High Touch" Surfaces Multiple Times a Day
Guestroom Cleaning Checklist
- Entry Door Handles
- Bathroom Door Handles
- Bathroom Faucet Handles
- Toilet Handle
- Mini Fridge Handle
- Remote Control
- Light Switches
- Lamp Switches
- Tables, Nightstands and Other Hard Surfaces
Public Space Safety
- Procedures for physical distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel, including physical barriers at the check in area.
- Masks are required at all times in public spaces.
- Regular cleaning of “high-touch” areas such as door handles, elevator buttons and more.
- Housekeeping wears PPE while cleaning guestrooms and windows are opened to allow fresh air to circulate.
- Guestroom amenities such as linens or dinnerware are packaged individually immediately after high temperature cleaning.
- A limited number of room reservations will be accepted and whenever possible rooms will remain unoccupied for 24 hours between guests
- We have instituted “CLEAN HANDS = GOOD HEALTH” workplace practices in our “back of house” that includes regular hand washing, cleaning of cellphone screens and keyboards.
- Staff exhibiting signs of illness or not feeling well cannot work and are advised to seek medical attention.
A healthy environment for guests and employees is our top priority and we continue to take the presence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously.