Last updated December 04, 2021
Hera Hotel Group (aka The Bristol Hotel) strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Property Accessibility Features
The Bristol Hotel and its guestrooms offer a variety of accessibility features. Rooms may be booked on our website directly or by calling 800-595-8161. If you require additional information about the accessible features offered at our property, including details of our accessible room types, or any other accessibility concerns, please call 800-595-8161 or email us through our Contact page at www.Bristol-Hotel.com.
Hotel Mobility Features:
- There is elevator access to all floors.
- The main floor washroom is accessible.
- The entry area has space to complete 360 degree turns.
- The doorways are wide enough for maneuvering.
- There is space for a wheelchair to move easily in the guest room and washroom.
- The telephone is reachable from the bed.
- There is a reachable hand held shower head.
- There are grab bars in bathtub.
- The toilet height meets ADA requirements.
- Grab bars are available in relation to the toilet.
- The bathroom sink is lowered with the ability to fit a wheelchair underneath.
- Bathroom sink pipes are insulated to prevent burns.
- Sink taps are reachable.
Accessible Guestrooms Feature:
- Wheelchair Accessible Layouts
- Grab Bars at Bathtub
- ADA Compliant Toilet Height with Grab Bars
- ADA Compliant Sink Area
- Lowered Closet Area
- ADA Compliant Desk
Please review our individual accessible room types for more specific details of the amenities of each room.
Luxe Studio Suite - ADA
Be whisked away in our most stylish and well-appointed accessible suite. The European-style wet bar with mini-fridge is perfect for serving champagne and strawberries. Lounge on the settee, complete with a fur throw.
Apartment Suite - ADA
A generous wheelchair-friendly layout with accessible features. Enjoy apartment-style living with hotel convenience in this perfect Silicon Valley pied-à-terre with a 55" flat-screen TV, microwave, dining table, mini-fridge & a Nespresso espresso machine.
Deluxe Double Suite - ADA
Feel at home with plenty of space in our Deluxe Double Suite – perfect for families on the move or trips with your favorite traveling companions. This ADA-compliant suite features a generous layout with wheelchair-accessible pathways.
Hotel Vision and Hearing Features:
- The telephone is adaptable for persons with hearing disabilities.
- There are visual or flashing alarm in case of fire.
- There a bed shaker alarm clock available.
- Door knocker visual signaler available.
- Staff can provide a verbal description of the room.
- There are braille labels for guestroom doors.
- There are sufficient accessible parking stalls available.
- This is a non-smoking hotel.
The photos shown on our website or online reservation system may not reflect the specific accessible feature.
The Bristol Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Bristol Hotel Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Bristol Hotel Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of The Bristol Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Bristol Hotel Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Third-party integrations such as Tripadvisor, Instagram, TripTease, ChatBots, etc
Hera Hotel Group (Bristol Hotel) continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Bristol Hotel Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible room, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
THE BRISTOL HOTEL
3341 S Bascom Ave
Campbell, CA 95008