Essential Worker Loyalty Program
Feel the love with Bristol Hotel’s new Essential Worker loyalty program. Being on the road during these times is stressful. To thank our Essential Workers for the important work they do every day we have created a new program to pamper them during their travels.
The Bristol Essential Traveler Loyalty Program is free of charge and our way of expressing gratitude for all of our Essential Workers.
We strive to make The Bristol Hotel the best Silicon Valley hotel for essential workers. We go beyond minimum safety regulations by keeping our hotel rooms vacant 72 hours between guest stays. Breathe easy knowing that your guestroom does not share an air vent linked to other hotel spaces¹.
We have new Apartment style room types with in-room dining amenities, robes and a Nespresso maker to make your time on the road feel like time at home. Change of travel plans? No long hold times or call centers here. We will even give you the email of a human that you can contact any time you need help.
Earn free stays, receive priority room upgrades² and become automatically enrolled in our “Try Before You Buy” program where you receive a complimentary sneak peek of new amenities and upgrades being introduced to the hotel.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- For every 10 nights you stay at the hotel, earn one night free to be booked at a later date.
- There are no blackout dates for earning or redeeming nights.
- Stays must be booked on www.Bristol-Hotel.com or by calling the hotel ; stays booked on Expedia, Hotels.com or other third party booking sites are not eligible towards earning free nights.
- The free room night you earn will be of the same room class as your previous stays ; if your previous stays are made up of multiple room classes we will do our best to upgrade you to the higher room class.
- Booking your free nights is simple, email our concierge at the address listed in your welcome letter.
- Free nights must be used within 24 months of the date they are accrued.
¹Nearly all of our guestrooms have heating/cooling systems that vent to the outdoors = no shared air vents between guestrooms. Please note, “Nearly All” does not mean “ALL”. In order to ensure you receive one of these rooms please notify the front desk of your preference at check in or before your arrival.
²Priority room upgrades are based on availability
³“Try Before You Buy” is a complimentary program. “Try Before You Buy” amenities are provided complimentary one time per month by the hotel and cannot be exchanged for a different amenity or cash value.
Feel the Love this Spring and Earn Double
Stay 10 nights before March 31st and receive a free weekend stay.
Clear Skies Are Ahead, Are You Planning For Your Summer Now?
- Earn one free room night for every 10 paid room nights
- Receive Priority Room Upgrades¹
- Early Check In / Late Check Out¹
- Be enrolled in our “Try Before You Buy” Program
- Sign up is simple, you don’t even have to book a room
¹Based on Availability
What is “Try Before You Buy” and Do I Want it?
The answer is Yes! Each month we introduce new amenities and upgrade packages. The “Try Before You Buy”³ program allows guests to experience a sneak peek of new amenities and try them for the first time complimentary. Each month a different amenity is selected by the hotel that will be available to program members free of charge. “Try Before You Buy” allows our most loyal guests to discover all that The Bristol Hotel has to offer.